Monday, November 16, 2009

Disney Heroes Like You've Never Seen Them Before!!!

Oh. My. GAWD!!!

Remember when we were kids/teens and we watched those Disney animated feature-length movies? Would you have ever have imagined that the Disney heroes in those films would be this HOT?

When I first came across these hand-drawn pictures (YES!!! I cannot believe that they're hand drawn either!!! They look SO real, it looked like they're more like photographs than hand-drawn portraits!!!) at SquareHippies.com (http://www.squarehippies.com/others/2009/10/one-of-my-childhood-dreams-has-come-true/), my jaw literally dropped to the floor!!!

I mean, here are all the Disney heroes that I've known since a kid, EXCEPT for the fact that NOW they're like SMOKING HOT!!! Yes, I'll admit that when I first watched "The Little Mermaid", I fantasized about Prince Eric, but MAN, never in my wildest imagination did he EVER look like this in my mind!!! Thanks to David Kawena (the awesome artist who did all this BRILLIANT artwork), now we adults can have some hot, hot, HOT Disney heroes images to drool over! Hee hee hee...

Oh, you can check out the full sized images on his website (http://davidkawena.deviantart.com/gallery/Disney-Heroes#Disney-Heroes), and also you can find a full-length interview transcript here (http://www.disneylicious.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=177) where he talks to the people from Disney about his work - yes, they actually LOVED his work!!! Imagine that!!!

Ok, ok, that's enough gabbing from me...let's start the drooling... (oh, I've included the animated images equivalent, just in case some of you might need some memory jogging as to what the cartoon version of some of these Disney heroes looked like in their "original form" from their animated feature films)


ALADDIN

CAPTAIN LI SHANG (MULAN)

DAVID (LILO & STITCH)

DR. SWEET (ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE)

EMPEROR KUZCO (THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE)



HERCULES

JIM HAWKINS (TREASURE PLANET)


JOHN HENRY (DISNEY'S AMERICAN LEGENDS)

CAPTAIN JOHN SMITH (POCAHONTAS)

KING PETER AND PRINCE CASPIAN
(THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA 2: PRINCE CASPIAN)

KOCOUM (POCAHONTAS)

MILO J. THATCH (ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE)

PETER PAN

PHOEBUS (THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME)

PRINCE ADAM
A.K.A. THE BEAST BACK IN HUMAN FORM
(BEAUTY & THE BEAST)

PRINCE EDWARD (ENCHANTED)

PRINCE ERIC (THE LITTLE MERMAID)
Check out his "Fish Fetish" tattoo!!! ***giggle***

PRINCE PHILIP (SLEEPING BEAUTY)
SITKA (BROTHER BEAR)
TARZAN
THOMAS (POCAHONTAS)
TROY BOLTON (HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL)

WILL TURNER (PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN)
Phew! That was HOT wasn't it?

Ok, that's all there is for now. As mentioned by David on his interview, there will be more coming soon...according to his clue "one of them always stays the same and the other one has but one song", I think the latter is Snow White's Prince!!! Wonder who the former is...

Hmmm.... Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment