Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good Luck Strikes Again!!!

Ok, if I had been a semi-believer in the magical good luck of Julie Roberts' Four Leaf Clovers, consider me a full fledged believer now!

Merely three days since my previous stroke of luck at TOTO, matching 4 digits and winning $30, luck deals me a second helping just last night!!! I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw to my utmost glee that yet again I managed to match four numbers for the second time, this time with System 7 QuickPick, winning me another $90 (it's $30 x 3)!!! WOOHOO!!! Can you believe it? I cannot even believe it myself! And neither could my parents when I told them last night! Ha ha ha!!!



I immediately smsed Mr Robert Tan, the shop CEO, who congratulated me and replied me this:


"Twice lucky, three times coming. Good luck."

I like the sound of THAT! Oh, I am LOVING MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!! I'm walking on sunshine, whoa oh, I'm walking on sunshine, whoa oh, I'm walking on sunshine, whoa oh, and it's gonna feel GOOD!!!



Hee hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment